Naomi Tottimeh (Mrs) is a well-mannered lady, hardworking, customer focused and a good team player who is adaptable to change; fast learner, self-motivated and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Naomi is the Motor Manager and double as the company (management) secretary. As a motor manager, her role includes the following:
- Coordinate the activities of all the agencies of the company.
- Issue motor insurance cover and stickers for clients.
- Send renewal text messages to clients in advance.
- Ensure consistence supply of logistics to all the agencies.
- Respond to clients complains and solve them for customer delight.
- Respond to challenges from insurance companies on behalf of clients.
- Make payment to all insurance companies.
- Prepares monthly production analysis for the company.
- Follow up on insurance claims for clients.
- Follow up on insurance certificates for clients.
- Follow up on commissions from insurance companies.
- Marketing insurance products to clients
- Read and take minutes at management meetings
Prior to her current role, Naomi worked with First Anchor Risk Management Limited as a marketing personnel during her national service. She also worked Akoto Risk Management as Motor Underwriter during her attachment days.
Naomi earned her Bsc. Administration, Insurance Option with First Class Honours from the University of Ghana Business School. She also earned her Teacher’s Cert “A” from Ada Teacher Training College.
Naomi’s goal is to to work in an institution where innovative mind of young professionals are recognized as one of the tools needed to meet organizational goals.